Sunday, January 15, 2023

Golf scorecard History 101, Ireland Set #11 Duncannon GC to Edmondstown GC

l
Golf scorecard History 101, Ireland 
Set #11 
Duncannon GC to Edmondstown GC
 
A Golf Hole in Ireland
 
My favorite country outside of the USA is Ireland.  That's due to me having vacationed their (including Northern Ireland) for a few weeks playing golf, visiting castles, seeing beautiful churches, having a great drink in their pubs, etc, etc, etc.  I just loved every minute and all of the people I met their were absolutely fantastic.  The only sad part was visiting the village of Glasson just north of Athlone.  The Glasson Golf & Country Club was only a week away from completing their construction and opening up.  Now I wish I had traveled a week later.
 
✜✜✜✜ Ireland Golf Scorecards✜✜✜✜


































































 
More Blog Issues for Ireland Scorecards and Internet Links:
To view more of my Ireland scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word  New York in the search field.

Click on this Internet link to view over 26,603 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/ 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 

1537 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 30,536 + recents
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 12, 381
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,245
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
North Carolina Golf Scorecards
Twin Eagles G&CC, Florida
Italy Golf Scorecards
Oregon Golf Scorecards

Editors Note:  Beginning this week I will be undertaking a manual recount of all of my USA & foreign scorecards.  I believe I messed up some stuff on my computer count which I think miss states my USA & foreign collections

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA (somewhere between (104,800 & 114,516)
Total Ireland = 1,862
Total Foreign = (somewhere between (49, 642 & 49,743

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
Available for Sale: 
Over 69,300 golf scorecards or sale.  I am now selling them in packets of fifty different scorecards per packet.  The price of each packet is $25.00 U.S. They will be mailed via priority mail.  Payment by a U.S. postal money order is preferred.  Remit to Russ Glasson, 170 Carriage Hill Dr., Wethersfield, CT 06109
 
 
✜✜✜✜ A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection✜✜✜✜
 
 Two From Cabot GC,  Nova Scotia, Canada

 
 
 
Two From Sultan's Run GC, Indiana
 
 

Two From The Grove, England
 
 

 Two From Jamaica


 Two From Forman GC, North Dakota
 
 
 
 
 Two From Wilson's Willow Run Executive GC, Oregon
 
 
 
 Two From Elk's Lodge 590, Iowa
 
 
 
 
 Two From Alburg GL, Vermont
 
 
 
 
 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment