Saturday, September 12, 2020

Golf Scorecard History 101, England - Set #

Golf Scorecard History 101, England
Set #8
Nottingham City GC to Oakridge GC
 
 
I have never been to England and at my age I'm not likely to ever go even thoiugh I;d love to.  To the best of my knowledge thare are over 1,700 golf courses in England. Thus it has got to a golfers paradise.  To view a comprehensive listing try the following website

Forty-one scorecards from my collection of over 8,000 from Englna are shown below.











































 More Blog Issues for England and Internet Links:
To view more of my England blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word England in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the England that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 17,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    

In addition to the above the following are a few additional golf related websites I have recently visited:


Blog Statistics:
1334 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 23,070
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 9,107
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 21,640
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 700

Coming Soon:

Hawaii Golf Scorecards
St. Augustine Alligator Zoological Park - Set #3
Ludlow Country Club
France Golf Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total England = 8,055
Total USA = 101,887
Total Foreign = 47,309
Total Collection = 149,196

Scorecard Trading:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available for Sale: Over 70,000 golf scorecards or sale.  I am now selling them in packets of fifty different scorecards per packet.  The price of each packet is $25.00 U.S. They will be mailed via priority mail.  Payment by a U.S. postal money order is preferred.  Remit to Russ Glasson, 170 Carriage Hill Dr., Wethersfield, CT 06109.

 Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Editors Note: Once again I found an error in my inventory.   Consequently my Total Collection number is lower than what stated it was in a few of my past issues

 

No comments:

Post a Comment