Sunday, July 19, 2020

En-Joie Gc New York - #155

En-Joie Golf Club
New York
The 155th in my in my golf course tour series

For an excellent and interesting history of the En-Joie Golf Club go to http://enjoiegolf.com/history/ to learn all there is to know about this golf facility.  The site turned out to be much better than what I had expected.  My thoughts would not have given it the justice.\ it deserves. 
En-Joie GC Golf Scorecards

 ★☆ ★☆ En-Joie Golf Scorecards ★☆ ★☆









★☆ ★☆ En-Joie Golf Images ★☆ ★☆






 























More Blog Issues for Golf Course Tours and Internet Links:
To view more of my Golf Course Tour blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Golf Course in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for golf course tours that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 17,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at
In addition to the above the following are a few additional golf related websites I have recently visited:
462. http://www.elvalledetandil.com.ar/
463. https://www.saddlebrooke.org/sb_golf
465. https://www.chacabucogolf.com.ar/
470. https://www.facebook.com/golfclubnavarro/


Blog Statistics:
1321 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 22,826
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 9,018
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 21,471
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 600

Coming Soon:

Golf Business Cards
Saskatchewan, Canada Golf Scorecards
Delaware Golf Scorecards
Mount Washington

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total New York = 4,202
Total USA = 101,640
Total Foreign = 47,264
Total Collection = 148,904

Scorecard Trading
:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available for Sale:
Over 70,000 golf scorecards or sale.  I am now selling them in packets of fifty different scorecards per packet.  The price of each packet is $25.00 U.S. They will be mailed via priority mail.  Payment by a U.S. postal money order is preferred.  Remit to Russ Glasson, 170 Carriage Hill Dr., Wethersfield, CT 06109.

Editor’s Note:  Found another error in my inventory (miss read an eight os a zero) which inadvertently lowered my inventory statistics.

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment