Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Rhode Island Set #9

Golf Scorecard History 101, Rhode Island
Set #9
Agawam Hunt to Exeter CC

I have had the good fortune to play several courses in Rhode Island.  Unfortunately  none of those shown below are any of the ones I've played.  Of those that I did play Montaup CC is my favorite.  My sad Rhode Island story is that several years ago I met the general manager and an assistant pro from Newport CC when they played at the TPC River Highland.  They did extend an invitation to play their course.  Shortly thereafter I was in Newport for a wedding and thought I could play Newport CC on the following Monday. I took a ride over, met the assistant pro and inquired if I could play it the next day.  With apologies he informed the course would be closed and only available to their clubs officers.  Anyway!!! Enough of that.  

Below is a selection of just over fifty golf scorecards from my Rhode Island collection.

























































More Blog Issues for Rhode Island and Internet Links:

To view more of my Rhode Island blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Rhode Island in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the Rhode Island that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,900 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    

My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics: 
1254 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 21,109
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 8,054
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 20,417
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 367

Coming Soon:

Carya GC, Turkey
Spain Scorecards
South Carolina Scorecards
No Location Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Rhode Island = 280
Total USA = 99,356
Total Foreign = 46,712
Total Collection = 146,068

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment