Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Scotland

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Scotland
Set #7
Falkland GC to Fortrose & Rosemarkie GC

If you are interested in checking out courses to play in Scotland I recommend the following website:

I have never had the priviledge of playing golf in Scotland ans I only have myself to blame.  A friend of mine, who was also a member at the golf club I work at has a tight friend in the hierarchy of St. Andrews.  He plays there yearly and gets preferred treatment each yeat to get premium tee times for the Old Course.  It's stupid of me not to take advantage of it.

That's enough of that.  Below is my seventh selection of Scotland golf scorecard for this blog issue.




































More Blog Issues for Scotland and Internet Links:
To view more of my Scotland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Scotland in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of Scotland that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:

Blog Statistics:
1248 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,905
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 8,054
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 20,328
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 367

Coming Soon:
Pennsylvania Scorecards
Nevis
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecards
Congressional Country Club

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Scotland = 3.353
Total USA = 99,265
Total Foreign = 46,675
Total Collection = 145,940

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 69,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment