Sunday, October 6, 2019

Golf Scoreard History 101, Northern Ireland - Set #

Golf Scoreard History 101, Northern Ireland
Set #6
Scrabo GC to Whitehead GC

I have had the pleasure of playing two golf courses  in Northern Ireland though neither of them are from the courses listed below.  The courses I played were Royal County Down GC and Royal Portrush GC - both of which were superb.   I can say that I'd love to be able to go back to Northern Ireland and play many of their other courses including some of the one's whose scorecards are illustrated below. To the best of my knowledge there are over 400 courses in Northern Ireland to choose from.




























More Blog Issues for Northern Ireland and Internet Links:
To view more of my Northern Ireland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Northern Ireland in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the Nortthern Ireland that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,700 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:

Blog Statistics:
1239 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,769
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,889
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 20,090
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:

No Location Scorecards
Sky 72 GC, South Korea
Oklahoma Scorecards
Myrtle Beach

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Northern Ireland = 390
Total USA = 98,995
Total Foreign = 46,583
Total Collection = 144,468

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading: 
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Editors Note:  I did a quarterly review of my golf inventory statistics and found a mathematical error in one of my formulas that understated the size of my foreign collection.  The above should now be correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment