Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Finland - Set #5

Golf Scorecard History 101, Finland
Set #5
 Golf Talma to Yyteri Golf & Tennis Links Oy


It's unlikely I'll ever get to Finland to play golf and/or visit golf courses to pick up collectibles.  In the interim, however, I'll continue to try to contact as many of their courses as possible in order to pick up new scorecards for my collection.  To help in this endeaver I frequently use the website immediately below for contact info.
























More Blog Issues for Finland and Internet Links:
To view more of my Finland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Finland in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of the Finland that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,200 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1206 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,075
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,328
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,319
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 306

Coming Soon:
Nebraska Scorecards
Golf Business Cards
St.Andrews Links (Old Course)
France Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Finland = 187
Total USA = 97,977
Total Foreign = 46,316
Total Collection = 144,293

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment