Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Saskatchewan, Canada - Set #

Golf Scorecard History 101, Saskatchewan, Canada
Set #6
Holiday Park GC to Humbolt GC

For this issue I selected a group alphabetically from Holiday Park GC to Humbolt GC.  Upon scanning them for publication I found one that had been misfiled in my collection and should have been included in a previous Saskatchewan group that had already blogged.  Anyway, that's not the first error I've and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Unfortunately I did not find the Saskatchewan Golf Association website particularly helpful in trying to get a list of all their courses.  The site listed below is OK but not useful as I would have hoped.
http://www.saskgolfer.com/find-a-course/


























More Blog Issues for Saskatchewan, Canada and Internet Links:
To view more of my Saskatchewan blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Saskatchewan in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for this province of Saskatchewan, Canada that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 14,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:

Blog Statistics:
1185 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 19,637
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 6,946
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 18,260
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 306

Coming Soon:

Maui, Hawaii, Port of Call #1
Minnesota Scorecards
No Location Scorecards (temporarily cancelled)
Maui, Hawaii, Port of Call #2

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Saskatchewan, Canada = 388
Total USA = 97,592
Total Foreign = 46,142
Total Collection = 143,6734

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment