Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Golf Business Cards - Set #3

Golf Business Cards
Set #3

I never intentionally set out to collect golf business cards.  I started getting them to pass on to a lady in Texas who collected any kind of business card and who sent me golf scorecards in return.  I no longer hear from her but kept any golf business cards I happened upon just in case.  Now I'm approaching nearly 400 different ones and just consider them as another one of my golf collection items.
























































More Blog Issues for Golf Business Cards and Internet Links:
To view more of my Maryland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Business Cards in the search field.  This will bring up  all of the blog issues for golf business cards that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 300 more miscellaneous golf business cards.
  •  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157698866061192

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    


Blog Statistics:
1179 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 19,531
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 6,946
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 18,098
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 76

Coming Soon:
A Day in Honolulu
Quebec, Canada Scorecards
Michigan Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences #57

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 97,486
Total Foreign = 46,105
Total Collection = 143,591

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment