Saturday, December 1, 2018

Golf Scorecard History 101, Louisiana - Set #6

Golf Scorecard History 101, Louisiana
Set #6
Belle Terre to Bogalusa CC


One of the sites I checked out for a comprehensive list of Louisiana goof courses was with their state golf association.  It didn't seem like there were as many I would have expected.  Take a look at
http://www.lgagolf.org/membership/member-clubs

I then checked out the PGA website and think this on is more comprehensive.  This one is at:
https://www.pga.com/golf-courses/details/la

If anyone has a better list let me know.

For this Louisiana issue I've selected nineteen golf scorecards covering just six of their courses.






















More Blog Issues for Louisiana and Internet Links:
To view more of my Iowa blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Louisiana in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the Louisiana that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 14,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1162 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 19,228
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 6,528
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 17,588

Coming Soon:

Crooked Stick GC, Indiana
New Brunswick, Canada Scorecards
Maine Scorecards
No Name Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Louisiana = 715
Total USA = 97,232
Total Foreign = 46,030
Total Collection = 143,262

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 67,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment