Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Special Edition, Georgia #2,000

Special Edition #5
Georgia Scorecard #2,000

This is the fifth special edition I've published marking another milestone in my golf scorecard collection. It is the 2,000th different version of Georgia scorecards added to my collection.  The scorecard was received directly from The Landing Club per a request I had sent them seeking scorecards.





More Blog Issues for Georgia and Internet Links:
To view more of my Georgia blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Georgia in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the Georgia that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 14,100 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1142 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 18,825
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 6,335
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 17,070

Coming Soon:
Olympia Fields GC, Illinois
Memphis Zoo
Illinois Scorecards
Austria scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Georgia = 2004
Total USA = 96,640
Total Foreign = 45,869
Total Collection = 142,509

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading: 
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 67,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment