Thursday, December 8, 2016

Golf Scorecard History 101, Malta - Set #1

Golf Scorecard History 101, Malta
Set #1

  The Flag of Malta

With this issue I'm presenting essentially my entire collection of golf scorecards from Malta.  I have nine in my collection but only eight are pictured here.  Two of the cards in my collection have identical fronts with the only difference being a variance on the yardages on the back of the cards.











More Blog Issues for Malta and Internet Links:
To view more of my Malta blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Malta in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of Malta that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 10,100 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
912 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 16,472
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,176
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 13,406

Coming Soon:

Red Rock Canyon
Wyoming Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences
Pine Valley GC, Circa 1962

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Malta = 9
Total USA = 93,455
Total Foreign = 44,156
Total Collection = 137,611

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment