Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Jim Furyk's 58

Jim Furyk's 58

Three Seconds of Fame.
I got to witness Jim Furyk setting an all time PGA Tour record score of 58 on Sunday, August 7, 2016.  I was working the player's locker room at the time and heard that Furyk needed to par the 18th hole for an incredible score of 58.  The locker room supervisor and I hustled over to the nearby 18th green to witness the event.  Below are the images I took from my vantage point.
















The following are images from the television coverage of the event.
 The 18th Hole


 His Approach Shot

That he has for a birdie and a round of 57

 He missed the putt and had a tap in par

And now for the greatest image of all and my three seconds of fame:
While witnessing the event a picture of me was flashed around the word on on WFSB, Channel 3 and by the Golf Channel. See the image below. From the left count over 2 1/2 bodies - that’s me with my back to you (and obviously my better side).  Do you think Alberto VO5 Hair Spray will off me a contract???

Jim Furyk's Scorecard:


More Blog Issues for the TPC River Highlands and Internet Links:
To view more of my TPC River Highlands blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words TPC River Highlands in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the TPC River Highlands that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 9,500 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/


Blog Statistics:
871 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 15,708
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,810
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 12,884

Coming Soon:
Rhode island Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences - Set #31
TPC Deere Run
Denmark Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 92,819
Total Foreign = 43,930
Total Collection = 136,749

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading: 
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.


Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment