Friday, October 2, 2015

Royal Portrush GC Scorecards & Images

Royal Portrush GC Scorecards & Images

Twenty-three years ago I had the pleasure of taking a three week trip to Ireland and Northern Ireland.  One of the golfing gems I got to play twice while there was the Royal Portrush Golf Club in Northern Ireland.  Both of my rounds were on the Dunluce Links Course which is the more notable of the two courses there.  Unfortunately I was not big into photography at the time thus did not take any photographs of the course thus the photos shown below are not mine.  The scorecards displayed are part of my Royal Portrush GC collection.


Royal Portrush GC Images









































Royal Portrush GC (Dunluce Links) Scorecards














Royal Portrush GC (Valley Links) Scorecards






More Blog Issues for Northern Ireland and Internet Links:
To view more of my Northern Ireland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words  Northern Ireland in the search field.  This will bring up virtually everything on Northern Ireland I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 6,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/

Blog Statistics:
716 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 12,855
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.842
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,540

Coming Soon:
Vermont Scorecards
An Array of Golf Photographs
Acadia National Park
Germany Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of September 30, 2015:
Total Royal Portrush GC = 17
Total USA = 90,179
Total Foreign = 43,389
Total Collection = 133,568

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment