Monday, September 21, 2015

Scorecard History 101, Finland - Set #3

Scorecard History 101, Finland
Set #3
Jyrancuoro to  Kytaja Golf

Following up on my last issue here are an additional twenty golf scorecards from Finland.  Out of my total Finland collection this issue represents approximately forty percent of my collection from this country have now been blogged.






















More Blog Issues for Finland Scorecards and Internet Links:
To view more of my Finland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Finland in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the Finland scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 6,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
712 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 12,772
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.842
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,507

Coming Soon:
Utah Scorecards
The Guilford Fair
Scorecards From France
Royal Portrush Scorecards & Images

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of September 17, 2015:
Total Finland = 156
Total USA = 90,406
Total Foreign = 43,327
Total Collection = 133,733

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment