Friday, May 29, 2015

Golf Scorecard History 101, Oklahoma - Set #6

Golf Scorecard History 101, Oklahoma
Set #6
Lawton Public GC to Lions Fun Park Par 3

As a follow up to my last issue I'm publishing an additional twenty Oklahoma golf scorecards.  This now brings my total of Oklahoma scorecards blogged here to one-hundred-seventy-five.























More Blog Issues for Oklahoma Scorecards and Internet Links:

To view more of my Oklahoma blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Oklahoma in the search field.  This will bring up all of the Oklahoma scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 5,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
674 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 12,127
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.701
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,302

Coming Soon:
Saskatchewan, Canada Scorecards
Oregon Scorecards
An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #9
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences


My golf scorecard collection statistics as of May 20, 2015:
Total Oklahoma scorecards = 774
Total USA = 89,688
Total Foreign = 42,968
Total collection = 132,656

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment