Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hot Air Balloon Festival

Hot Air Balloon Festival

A few years ago I attended a Hot Air Balloon Festival in Plainville, Connecticut.  I arrived before dawn (about 5:00 a.m.) to photograph the set up of the balloons as well as their flight when daylight came.  Overall I took approximately 200 photographs that day.  A few I've chosen to display below.  The majority of the photographs I took can be viewed via the Internet link which follows just below the few selected images.

























The Internet Link:

The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/bA8UmhFI-8M


Blog Statistics:
614 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 11,094
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.569
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 10,823

Coming Soon:

Belgium Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecards
Bermuda Scorecards
Montana Scorecards


My golf scorecard collection statistics as of January 22, 2015:
Total USA = 88,709
Total Foreign = 42,661
Total collection = 131,379

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 67,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment