Friday, April 12, 2013

Iceland Scorecards (Akureyri GC to GK Saudarkroks)

Iceland Scorecards 
(Akureyri GC to GK Saudarkroks) 

As I draft this issue my total golf scorecard collection has crept up to a total of 124,891 different scorecards.  Of these sixty-six are from the country of Iceland.  Half of them are featured in this issue.  A few are displayed below followed by the Internet link to view all thirty-three featured Iceland golf scorecards.













Click on the next line for the Internet link to view all 33 Iceland scorecards.
Iceland Golf Scorecards
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/SH2xjh8heyk

Blog Statistics:
458 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 7,922
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.183
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 7,659

Coming Soon:
New Hampshire Scorecards
Ireland - Dublin
India Scorecards
New Jersey Scorecards

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 69,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.  


Notice: Since I have returned to work at my part time job for my 17th season with the TPC River Highlands the frequency of my blog issues will likely decline somewhat until after the New England golf season comes to a close. 











No comments:

Post a Comment