Monday, October 29, 2012

Hartford Golf Club, Connecticut - Round 2

Hartford Golf Club - Round #2
West Hartford, Connecticut

The Hartford Golf Club is one the most prestigious golf clubs in the area.  It features twenty-seven spectacular golf holes and was host to the USGA's Mid-Amateur Championship a few years ago.  The course was designed by two of America's most noted golf course architects, Donald Ross and Devereaux Emmett.  I had the extreme pleasure of first playing the course in 1996 and then again in 1997.  Each time I played the first eighteen of their twenty-seven holes.  Below are a few photographs from my second round.  They are followed by an Internet link where you can see where I and my playing partners traversed that day.























The Internet link to view my round at the Hartford Golf Club is just below.
Hartford Golf Club - Round 2
The direst Internet address is http://youtu.be/N8wIggjd82Q 


Also, I provided a link to my video clip of my first round at Hartford Golf Club which is:
Hartford Golf Club - Round 1
The direct Internet address for this round is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKAZ1L-0pxw



Blog Statistics:
378 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 6,399
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 1,941
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 6,070

Coming Soon:
Saskatchewan, Canada Scorecards
Colorado Scorecards
Yukon, Canada Scorecards
Hot Rod Fallout

So come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net





No comments:

Post a Comment