Saturday, February 4, 2012

New York Scorecards (Holland Heights Gc to Hyde Park Municipal GC)

New York Scorecards 
(Holland Heights GC to Hyde Park Municipal GC)

With each post my scorecard collection grows thanks to those with whom I an still trading.  As I draft this blog posting I now have 121,726 different golf scorecards in my collection.  3,573 of these are from the state of New York.  Forty-eight of my New York golf scorecards willbe ilustrateed in this issue of my blog.  A half dozen or so are shown below, followed by my usual link to view all forty-eight NY scorecards.


\



















The link to view all 48 of these New York golf scorecard click on the line below.
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/7Og4_DZuWgo


Blog Statistics:
311 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 4,881
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 1,599
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 4,401

Coming Soon:
Burnt Island & Boothbay Harbor
Victoria, Australia Scorecards
Fox Hopyard GC
North Carolina Scorecards

So come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net


 

No comments:

Post a Comment