Thursday, February 21, 2013

Michigan Scorecards (Nahma GC to Northville Hills GC)

Michigan Scorecards 
(Nahma GC to Northville Hills GC)

As of today (as I draft this issue) my Michigan golf scorecard collection ranks as the fourth highest among my USA collection.  From Michigan I have 3,673 different scorecards out of a total worldwide collection of 124,549.

This issue presents thirty-five of my Michigan scorecards.  Following the half dozen shown below click on the Internet links to view all of the Michigan scorecards I've posted to this blog site.




 
 











Next are the Internet links to view some Michigan golf scorecards.
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/dnLCWQ5pjC8

To view my first Michigan scorecard set click on the next Internet link.
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/XR6rc9WRjrg

Blog Statistics:
437 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 7,506
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.183
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 7,399

Coming Soon:

Yankee Candle Co. & Von Trapp Family Singers
Ghana, Greenland,Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea & Guyana Scorecards
Minnesota Scorecards
Ireland - Part 1

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment