Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Germany Scorecards (GC Fehmarn to GC Gifhorn)

Germany Scorecards 
(GC Fehmarn to GC Gifhorn)

I even surprised myself whenever I look at my golf scorecard collection statistics and see that out of my 124,476 total card collection 1,622 are from Germany.  This issue will display nearly three dozen of them.  To view them all click on the Internet link which follows the six images below.

 




 








The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/CPrue2UiObU

Blog Statistics:
436 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 7,471
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.183
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 7,399

Coming Soon:
Michigan Scorecards
Yankee Candle Co. & Von Trapp Family Singers
Ghana, Greenland,Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea & Guyana Scorecards
Minnesota Scorecards

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment