Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Golf Scorecard History 101, Wisconsin, Set #9 Trapp River GC to Trempealeau Mountain GC

Golf Scorecard History 101, Wisconsin
Set #9
Trapp River GC to Trempealeau Mountain GC
 
 Many, many years ago I decided to take a trip out west.  My first stop was in Chicago where I stayed for a week or so. While there I went to Wrigley Field and got a front row box seat to watch the Chicago Cubs play baseball.  From there I headed to Lake Geneva in Wisconsin.  The reason was I wanted to play golf  at the Lake Lake Geneva Playboy Golf Club.  When I got to the first tee a local player who was in my group asked what my handicap was.  Back then it was over well over 100.  He said you won't break a hundred twenty five on this course".  He was right.  On their most difficult of two courses That was exactly what I shot.  Here is my scorecard from that disaster.  All I can say is it was well worth the trip and the money. Today I just laugh. 



 
 Fifty Wisconsin Golf Scorecards



















































 
More Issues for Wisconsin and Internet Links:
To view more of my Wisconsin issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Wisconsin in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of Wisconsin that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 28,265 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
 
1567 Blog Postings
 The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 31,421The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,379
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
New South Wales, Australia Golf Scorecards
Alabama Golf Scorecards
Westover GC, Massachusetts
Arizona Golf Scorecards Set #10

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102.685
Total Wisconsin = 3647
Total Foreign = 49,827

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
Sunkist CC, Mississippi
 
 
Patrick Farms GC, Mississippi


 Fairmont GC, Montana


 Island Park Village GC, Idaho


 Pine Hills CC, Mississippi

 
Rolling Hills CC, Mississippi

 Rainbow Bay GC, Mississippi


 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment