Monday, May 22, 2023

Golf Scorecard History 101, Arizona Golf Scorecards 51 cds Set #10 Talking Stick to Terravita GC

Golf Scorecard History 101, Arizona Golf Scorecards
Set #10 
Talking Stick to Terravita GC 
 
▼▼▼▼  An Arizona Golf Hole  ▼▼▼▼
 
Over the years I've been blessed with vacation trips to Arizona.  I have had the pleasure playing outstanding courses in Phoenix, Tucson and  Sedona as well as visiting great tour locations such as the Grand Canyon.  If I were ever to move this state is where I'd like to be.


▲▲▲▲  Arizona Golf Scorecards  ▲▲▲▲



















































 
More Issues for Arizona and Internet Links:
 To view more of my Arizona issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Arizona in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for Arizona that I’ve done to date.
 
 

1575 Blog Postings
 The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 31,553
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,379
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
Queensland, Australia Golf Scorecards
Arkansas Golf Scorecards
South Australia Golf Scorecards
California Golf Scorecards

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102,572
Total Arizona = 3,308
Total Foreign = 49,856

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
 Green Acres GC,  New Zealand
 
 
 
 
 General Electric AA, Massachusetts
 
 
 
 
Rayong CC, Thailand
 
 
 
 Siam CC (Pattaya Old Course), Thailand
 
 
 
 
 Royal Hua Hin GC, Thailand
 
 
 
 
 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment