Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Golf Scorecard History 101, Washington Set #10 47 cds Sun Willows GC to Swinomish


Golf Scorecard History 101, Washington 
Set #10 
Sun Willows GC to Swinomish 
=======  A Washington Golf Course Hole  =======
 
Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure of visiting this great state.  If I had I'm sure I would have played a few of their golf coursesWhile thinking about this I can across quite an article on an ultimates trip to outstanding Washington golf courses on the Internet. Try this website.
 
Here are a few scorecards from my Washington collection that I obtained in scorecard trades..
 
 
=======  Scorecards  From Washington  =======















































 
 More Issues for Washington and Internet Links:
To view more of my Washington issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Washington in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of Spain that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 28,033 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
1563 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 31,300 + Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,379
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000

 
Coming Soon
Sweden Golf Scorecards
West Virginia Golf Scorecards
Taiwan Golf Scorecards
Wisconsin Golf Scorecards


My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102.643
Total Washington =  = 1,527
Total Foreign = 49,807


Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
Wing Haven CC, Missouri

 
Hunting Creek CC, Kentucky

 
Shoaff Park GC, Indiana
 
 
 
 Kawana Hotel GC(Fuji Course), Japan

 
Kawana GC (Oshima Course) , Japan

 
Chaguaramas GC, Trinidad

 
 Riddell's Bay G&CC, Bermuda



 Bethesda CC, Maryland


 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment