Monday, March 13, 2023

Golf Scorecard History 101, Northern Ireland Set #10, Aberdelghy GC to Bangor GC

Golf Scorecard History 101, Northern Ireland 
Set #10
Aberdelghy GC to Bangor GC
 
Royal County Down
 
Lucky me!!! I had the pleasure of touring this country and got to play the two best courses in their country., Royal County Down and Royal Portrush.  Of these two I preferred Royal County Down only by a hair because I shot 88 on that course and 90 at Royal County Down. 
 
Per the scorecards illustrated below I think I would try to play Ardglass GC.














 

 
 
 
 




































































 
More Issues for Northern Ireland and Internet Links:
To view more of my Northern Ireland scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Northern Ireland in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of Northern Ireland  that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 27,400 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
 
 
1550 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 30,947 
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,327
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
 Coming Soon
Sherwood Country Club
Nevada Golf Scorecards
Texas Golf Scorecards
Sherwood CC, California

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102.519
Total Northern Ireland = 417
Total Foreign = 49,747

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
  
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
Hedingham GC, North Carolina
 
 
 
 
Lake Hickory CC, North Carolina
 
 
 
 The Greens at Lakeside Village GC, Arkansas
 
 
 
 Holiday Island, Arkansas
 
 
 
 
 Hot Springs Village (Cortez Course), Arkansas
 
 
 
 
Hot Springs Village (DeSoto Course), Arkansas
 
 
 
 
 The Greens at North Hills,, Arkansas

 
 
 
 Lake Platte GC, South Dakota
 
 
 
 Tri-Del GC, South Dakota
 
 
 
 
 Lakeside Country GC, Arkansas
 
 
Have any Comments?  Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment