Monday, March 6, 2023

Golf Scorecard History 101, New Zealand Set. #10 Hutt GC to Kalkoura

Golf Scorecard History 101, New Zealand 
Set. #10
Hutt GC to Kaikoura GC

I have always wanted to visit New Zealand but never got around to it.  Probably because if I ever did go there I would also have wanted to visit Australia.  I just didn't have the money back then nor did I ever have the time for such a long trip.  So, instead of going I just more closely followed their professional golfers my favorite who was Bob Charles followed by Frank Nobilo.
































































 
More Issues for New Zealand and Internet Links:
To view more of my New Zealand scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words New Zealand in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of New Zealand that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 27,237 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/ 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/ 
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 

 
1548 Blog Postings
 The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 30,785 + recents
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,327
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
Tennessee Golf Scorecards
Northern Ireland
Sherwood Country Club
Nevada Golf Scorecards

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102.462
Total New Zealand = 1,262
Total Foreign = 49,717

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
 Magnolia Grove (Short Course), Alabama
 
 
 
 
 Quail Creek GC, Alabama
 
 
 
 
 Glasgow Hills, Prince Edward Island, Canada
 
 
 
 
 Eagle's Nest CC, Maryland
 
 
 
  
Rock Creek GC, Alabama
 
 
  Spring Hill GC, Alabama
 
 
 
 
 Berksdale GC, Alabama
 
 
 
 
 Blessings GC, Alabama

 
The Crossings GC, North Carolina
 
 
 
 
GC Podebrady, Czech Republic
 
 

 
 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment