Saturday, February 4, 2023

Golf Scorecard History 101, Oregon Golf Scorecards Set #11 Meadow Lakes to MIlton - Freewater GC

Golf Scorecard History 101, Oregon Golf Scorecards
Set #11  
Meadow Lakes to Milton- Freewater GC 
 
☯    ☯  ☯  ☯  An Oregon Golf Hole  ☯    ☯  ☯  ☯
 
 
There are several truly outstanding golf courses in Oregon. Unfortunately none of them begin with the letter "M" thus none of the course scorecards shown below are considered top notch.  So today I'll just rank the best golf scorecards.  In my opinion #3 - Meadow Lakes is No 1, Way down near the bottom is a scorecard from "Mid Iron at Eagle Crest" which I think is the second best.
 














 





































 
More Issues for Oregon and Internet Links
To view more of my Oregon scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Oregon in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of Oregon that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 26,912 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:

https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/ 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
 
1541 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 30,564 + recents
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 12, 482
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,245
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000

Coming Soon
Japan Golf Scorecards
Pennsylvania Golf Scorecards
Netherlands Golf Scorecards
South Carolina Golf Scorecards

Editors Note: I am currently undertaking a manual recount of all of my USA & foreign scorecards.  I believe I messed up some stuff on my computer count which I believe messes miss up states my USA & foreign collection counts.I will be undertaking a manual recount of all of my USA & foreign scorecards.  I believe I messed up some stuff on my computer count which I believe messes miss up states my USA & foreign collection counts.

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA (somewhere between (109,795 & 114,572)
Total Oregon = 1,313
Total Foreign = (somewhere between (49,669 & 49,743

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
Available for Sale:

Over 69,300 golf scorecards or sale.  I am now selling them in packets of fifty different scorecards per packet.  The price of each packet is $25.00 U.S. They will be mailed via priority mail.  Payment by a U.S. postal money order is preferred.  Remit to Russ Glasson, 170 Carriage Hill Dr., Wethersfield, CT 06109

 
 A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
 Whispering PInes GC, Mississippi

 
 
 
 
 
Westward Ho CC, (Executive Course), South Dakota
 
 
 
 
 Lead CC, South Dakota.
 
 
 
 
 Michigan GC, North Dakota (Yes it's true)
 
 
 
 
 Waimakariri Gorge GC, New Zealand
 
 
 
 
 Odessa National, Delaware
 
 
 
 
 Newark CC, Delaware
 
 
 
 
 Jonathan's Landing, Delaware
 
 
 
 
 GC at Crestbrook Park, Connecticut
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment