Sunday, August 4, 2019

Screenshots - Set #1

Screenshots
Set #1

On occasion I add a few images that I like and set them as background screenshots on my computer.  then I set them up to change the background image approximately ever five minutes.  Thus this is the first of sets I'll be posting to this blog.  Enjoy!!!! (I hope).


































Blog Statistics:
1226 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,479
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,575
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,697
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:
Mexico Scorecards
North Carolina Scorecards
Oceanico Victoria GC, Portugal
Ehhesus, Turkey

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 98,548
Total Foreign = 45,414
Total Collection = 143,851

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Editors Note:  Once again I've been spending some time validating entries I've made to my scorecard inventories.  As usual I found a few typographical errors and/or some transposition of number.  Consequently the above statistics are very slightly lower than those shown in my past few blog issues.  I'm still in verification phase so here is the possibility of some addition minor changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment