Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Mexico - Set #5

Golf Scorecard History 101, Mexico
Set #5
Campestre Juarez to Club Campestre Monterey

I have had the pleasure of visiting a few places in Mexico while on a cruise ship.  The only golf course I played was the Acapulco Princess Golf Club which I did while staying three days at their resort at the conclusion of our cruise.

To do some research on the golf courses in Mexico I suggest either of these two websites:
http://www.fmg.org.mx/ClubView 
or
http://www.golftoday.co.uk/clubhouse/coursedir/world/mexico/ 

Following is a small selection of Mexico scorecard collection which currently numbers less than three hundred.

































More Blog Issues for Mexico and Internet Links:
To view more of my Mexico blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Mexico in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of the Mexico that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1227 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,509
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,575
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,697
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:

North Carolina Scorecards
Oceanico Victoria GC, Portugal
Ehhesus, Turkey
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Mexico = 285
Total USA = 98,557
Total Foreign = 45,421
Total Collection = 143,978

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Editors Note:  Have completed my period review of updates to by scorecard inventory numbers.  I believe the number shown above are currently accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment