Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Scorecard History 101, Italy - Set #4

Scorecard History 101, Italy
Set #4
Olgiata GC to Vinovo Golf

Since its been about 2 1/2 years since I've blogged a set of golf scorecards from Italy this set of thirty-five is over due.  With this issue I've blogged a total of 123 scorecards from Italy.





































More Blog Issues for Italy and Internet Links:
To view more of my Italy blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Italy in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the Italy scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 7,100 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
736 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,139
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.957
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,655

Coming Soon:

Wisconsin Scorecards
Japan Scorecards
Wyoming Scorecards
Logo Golf Balls

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Italy = 455
Total USA = 90,869
Total Foreign = 43,483
Total Collection = 134,352

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading
: If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net


Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment