Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Scorecard History 101, Ballybunion GC - Set $4

Scorecard History 101, Ireland
Set #4
Ballybunion GC

Twenty-three years ago I had the pleasure of doing a three week tour of Ireland and Northern Ireland.  First and foremost was to see as many sights as possible.  Secondarily was to play some if Ireland's and Northern Ireland's premier golf courses.  One such round was playing the Old Course at Ballybunion GC.  It remains to this day to be my all time favorite course.  Enhancing my experience their was the fact my tee time was the first of the day at 7:30 a.m. and they sent me off as a single.  Thus I had the entire course to myself.  The only downside was that I was not fully into photography as I am today thus I don't have photographs to show you.





















More Blog Issues for Ireland and Internet Links:
To view more of my Ireland blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Ireland in the search field. 

Click on this Internet link to view over 6,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/

Blog Statistics:
729 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,036
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.896
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,594

Coming Soon:

Ireland Scorecards
Gone But Not Forgotten (NLE)
West Virginia Scorecards
Portland GC

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of October 25, 2015:
Total Ireland = 1,372
Total USA = 90,680
Total Foreign = 43,405
Total Collection = 134,105

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading
: If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment