Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Golf Scorecard History 101, Tennessee, Set #12 Four(4) Seasons GC to Blackberry Ridge GC

Golf Scorecard History 101, Tennessee
Set #12
Four Seasons to  Blackberry Ridge GC
  A Tennessee Golf Hole 

 
I feel fortunate in having visited this state, and was awed particularly by Nashville & Memphis.  Thanks to my job for the PGA I did not have to pay greens fees at the TPC Southwind golf course.  Not only that but they gave me a free breakfast.  Then they sent one of their golf professionals to the first tee and got the first group of the day to wait until I teed off.   Net result - I had the entire course to myself. I ended up playing two balls all the way around. The Titleist ended up winning by a score score of 89 to 91


  101 Tennessee Golf Scorecard Images 


fd


 

 




g







 




 


FFSSFS













































































 
More Issues for Tennessee and Internet Links:
To view more of my Tennessee blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Tennessee in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of Tennessee.

Click on this Internet link to view over 32,103 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886`   
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
1650 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now exceeds 36,313 + Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now exceeds 23,544
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,150

 
Coming Soon
Boone County CC, Missouri
South Korea Golf Scorecards
Texas Golf Scorecards
Sweden Golf Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 103.101
Total Tennessee = 1,346
Total Foreign = 50,158
Total Collection = 153,246


Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
Tinsley Park GC, England
 
 
 
 
Golf-Und-Land-Club Berlin-In-Wannsee, Germany 
 
 
 
 
 Bel-Aire GC , New Jersey


Bel-Aire GC (FootGolf Course), New Jersey
 



Have any comments?  Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment