Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Scioto CC, Ohio The 199th in my golf tour series 13 cards 64 pics

Scioto Country Club
Ohio 
The 199th  in my golf tour series

 
 I consider Donald Ross as the God in the golf course design business. Scioto CC in Ohio was one of his best.  It was and still is one of the USA’s top notch best.  As one of our better courses it gained and deserved the getting of our  the major golf tournaments such as The U.S. Open, the U.S. Amateur  and the Ryder Cup.
 
  My Scotio CC Scorecard Collection  













 ◆  Scotio CC Pictures 
 
 






























































 
More Issues for Ohio and Internet Links:
To view more of my Ohio issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Ohio in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for Ohio that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 20,131 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 

1591 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now exceeds 33,503+ Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,379
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
Idaho Golf Scorecards
Alberta, Canada
Idaho Golf Scorecards
British Columbia, Canada Golf Scorecards

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102,711
Total Ohio = 4,580
Total Foreign = 49,918

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
Desert Willow GC, Nevada
 
 
 
 
Marty Sanchez Great 18, New Mexico

 
 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment