Thursday, December 22, 2022

Golf Scorecard History 101, Missouri Set #9 Plattsburg CC to The Quarry at Crystal Springs

Golf Scorecard History 101, Missouri 
Set #9 
Plattsburg CC to The Quarry at Crystal Springs
 
Two months ago I published a set of Missouri golf scorecards.   Shortly thereafter I found another set of Missouri scorecards that I had forgotten to have been published back then.  This issue covers my earlier mistake.  The cards from Pointe Royal are mostly ones I picked when my wife and I visited Branson, Missouri and played golf there.  Here are those golf scorecards 

But before that - a true story.  I once traded scorecards with a  collector from Canada. After he passed away another collector I traded with from the Carolina's purchased the collection from the Canadians wife. Unfortunately the Canadian collector always glued the cards he kept into a photo album filled with black paper.  So when the Carolina collector bought them he found that the back of every scorecard he bought had big bad black pieces of paper stuck to the back of every scorecard.  He was so ticked off he quit collecting.  You will find a few of these damaged cards down below.
 































 



































 
More Issues for Missouri Scorecards and Internet Links:
To view more of my Missouri blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter either the word Missouri in the search field.

Click on this Internet link to view over 26,181 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/ 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
1533 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 30,006
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 12, 381
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,245
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000

 
Coming Soon
France Golf Scorecards
Kingston Heath GC
New Mexico Golf Scorecards
Germany Golf Scorecards


My golf scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 104,618
Missouri = 1,426
Total Foreign = 49,634
Total Collection = 154,252


Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
Available for Sale: 
Over 69,300 golf scorecards or sale.  I am now selling them in packets of fifty different scorecards per packet.  The price of each packet is $25.00 U.S. They will be mailed via priority mail.  Payment by a U.S. postal money order is preferred.  Remit to Russ Glasson, 170 Carriage Hill Dr., Wethersfield, CT 06109

 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
Royal Colombo GC, Sri Lanka

Lykia Links, Turkey

Carya GC, Turkey

Carya GC, Turkey.

Cornelia GC, Turkey

 
 Leo Palace Resort CC, Guam
 
 Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment