Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Golf Scorecard History 101 Portugal Set #8

Golf Scorecard History 101 Portugal
Set #8
Salgados Golf to Oceanico Golf

The closest I ever came to visiting Portugal was close over 60 years ago when nI was in the U.S. Navy.  We sailed close enough to the country to see its shore line about a mile or so away.  

With this issue I just have to mention Vasco de Cunha who was an employee by a Portuguese golf course and an avid scorecard collector.  Of my current Portugal scorecard collection, which numbers in excess of 700 over a half came from scorecard trades with Vasco.  Having not heard from him in years I have to assume he passed away.  Nevertheless I still keep thinking about him.

For a good list of Portugal golf courses visit the following website: https://portal.fpg.pt/membros/filiados/clubes/ 






















































 
More Blog Issues for Golf Scorecards and Internet Links:

To view more of my scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter either the word scorecard or scorecards in the search field.

 

Click on this Internet link to view over 18,900 more miscellaneous golf scorecards https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/


Also feel free to visit my other websites at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/ 

www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886

https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=


Just A Little More:
I have always had an interest in motorcycles.  It was to the extent that many, many years ago I took one out on a test drive.  In making a turn I ran it into a wall.  It knocked me to the ground and the motorcycle ended up on top of me.  Man!!!! it hurt and it was embarrassing!!!!

 




 

















 
Blog Statistics:
1377 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 24,202
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 9,283
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 21,995
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 700

Coming Soon:
Michigan Golf Scorecards
Windsor, CT.
Scotland Golf scorecards
Minnesota Golf Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 101,548
Portugal = 776
Total Foreign = 47,598
Total Collection = 149,146

Scorecard Trading:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available for Sale: Over 70,000 golf scorecards or sale.  I am now selling them in packets of fifty different scorecards per packet.  The price of each packet is $25.00 U.S. They will be mailed via priority mail.  Payment by a U.S. postal money order is preferred.  Remit to Russ Glasson, 170 Carriage Hill Dr., Wethersfield, CT 06109.

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment