Monday, November 4, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Oregon - Set #9

Golf Scorecard History 101, Oregon
Set #9
OGA GC to Oswego Lake CC


According to the Oregon Golf Association there are over 270 courses in the state.  For those wishing to do some research and.or just find a course to play I would suggest either of the following websites.
https://thepnga.org/about-the-pnga-home/allied-associations/oregon-golf-association/
or
https://www.exploreoregongolf.org/golf-courses

For this blog issue I've selected 31 scorecards from my Oregon collection.


































More Blog Issues for Oregon and Internet Links:

To view more of my Oregon blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Oregonin the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the Oregon that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    

My Internet Pick of the Day:

Blog Statistics:
1245 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,882
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,954
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 20,228
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:
Topstone Golf Club
Golf Business Cards
Scotland Scorecards
Pennsylvania Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Oregon = 1,157
Total USA = 99,226
Total Foreign = 46,656
Total Collection = 145,790

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment