Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Albany

 The Albany
Bahamas
The 77th in my Golf Course tour Series

The Albany 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Ernie Els,  features windswept dunes and numerous scenic and strategically challenging water hazards.  The site quickly gained fame by hosting the 2015 World Hero Challenge.  Nearly four dozen images of the course and the only golf scorecard I have from this club are illustrated below.

**************The Scorecard**************
A rather mundane one at that!!!


**************Images**************











































More Blog Issues for The Bahamas and Internet Links:
To view more of my Bahamas blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Bahamas in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for The Bahamas that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 9,900 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
902 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 16,269
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,026
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 13,256

Coming Soon:

Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences
Ireland Scorecards
Washington Scorecards
Japan Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Bahamas = 89
Total USA = 93,387
Total Foreign = 44,123
Total Collection = 137,510

Editors Note:  My scorecard inventory statistics went down slightly.  While transferring my manual records to my spreadsheet records I found a transposition of digits in my Indiana numbers.  The above numbers reflect the appropriate correction.

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment